Facts about the school in numbers
Silk Road International School was established in 1999. In 1996, the Ministry of Education and Culture and the Sebat Educational Organization signed a cooperative educational agreement supporting the educational endeavor. In the fall of 1999, the school opened its doors to students.
Vision and Mission
The vision of Silk Road International School is to be nationally recognized and acknowledged based on the high performance and achievements of its students.
The mission of Silk Road is using modern and contemporary education, research-development-production techniques and methods, by taking steps on behalf of supplying access to information, human, scientific, technologic, economic, social and cultural need by taking steps on behalf of, at peace with itself, aims to educate individuals of international society and develop relationships based on tolerance and dialogue.
The aim of the school is to develop in students the highest standard in all aspects of life – intellectual, cultural, athletic and behavioural.
- To lead students to an understanding of the importance of life-long learning.
- To encourage students to develop self-motivation, self-esteem and self-confidence.
- To teach students to take the initiative to develop themselves and contribute to the community as a productive member of society.
- To foster understanding and respect for others regardless of their race, colour, creed, nationality or gender.
- To introduce students to art from many cultures.
- To promote quality education and the pursuit of excellence.