The aim of the school is to develop in students the highest standard in all aspects of life – intellectual, cultural, athletic and behavioural.
- To lead students to an understanding of the importance of life-long learning.
- To encourage students to develop self-motivation, self-esteem and self-confidence.
- To teach students to take the initiative to develop themselves and contribute to the community as a productive member of society.
- To foster understanding and respect for others regardless of their race, colour, creed, nationality or gender.
- To introduce students to art from many cultures.
- To promote quality education and the pursuit of excellence.