For now we offer:
- Clean and comfortable classrooms in a recently renovated building
- Smart boards in all classes
- An adequately equipped library with four computers with access to Internet
- New computer equipment in the ICT classroom with satellite Internet
- Internet connected computer equipment in all Primary classes
- A playground, a mini football pitch, a basketball playground, and table tennis tables
- A clean and spacious cafeteria
- A new kindergarten
- Indoor sport hall
The school also offers the following services to its students:
- ICT facilities are open to students during lunch time and after school
- School provides all the necessary books at parents’ expense
- Other resources (reading books, educational materials etc. ) are free of charge
- Arrival and departure time of students are reported via SMS daily
- Primary classes have assistant teachers who supervise students during their stay in school.
- School does not provide transport for students.
- Students are not authorized to drive a car, scooter or a motorcycle to school. There is a lack of parking facilities, street parking around the school is illegal and motor cycles have proven to be too dangerous for the school to condone their use.
School provides both mid-morning snack and lunch for the students. The fees are announced in our website. (or parents may send to school a mid-morning snack and a lunch pack in a box for their child)
School may provide breakfast if requested by parents. (Extra payment is required)
The library is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:00, and Saturdays from 09:00 to 13:00. Students are allowed to borrow books for one week at a time.
The Health Centre is located on the first floor of the Elementary School building. It is attended by one full-time registered doctor.