Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, many of the things that have been planned has changed. World Mathematics International (WMI 2020) Final Round will be hosted online, and the students can participate in the competition from school or home. WMI values the great importance of fairness and rigor of the competition. Therefore, they have developed a specific program to monitor and supervise the WMI Final Round in a safe way.
In this regard, we are sending the following reminders and procedures for the competition.
- Oct. 19 – 22, 2020
- (Children can go online to familiarize with the system)
- WMI will provide account and password for each participant
- Oct. 23 – 24, 2020 (Grade 1 to 6)
- Oct. 25 – 26, 2020 (Grade 7 to 12)
All winners of 2020 WMI Preliminary Round.
- $85 US Dollars (Including WMI 2020 Final Round competition fee, certificate, medal and WMI 2020 Souvenirs) Levels Students from Kindergarten to Grade 12 can register for the competition.
- Registration until 4th October
- Payment before 9th October upon
WMI Competition problems are written in English.
Please request the registration form from your child’s math teacher.
Ms. Emily Valero
Ms. Aileen Dacumos