For now we offer:
- Clean and comfortable classrooms in a recently renovated building
- Smart boards in all classes
- An adequately equipped library with ten computers with access to the Internet
- New computer equipment in the ICT classroom with high-speed Internet
- Internet-connected computer equipment in all Primary classes
- A playground, a mini football pitch, a basketball playground, and table tennis tables
- A clean and spacious cafeteria
- A new kindergarten
- Indoor sport hall
The school also offers the following services to its students:
- ICT facilities are open to students during lunchtime and after school
- School provides all the necessary books at parents’ expense
- Other resources (reading books, educational materials, etc. ) are free of charge
- Arrival and departure time of students are reported via message daily
- Primary classes have assistant teachers who supervise students during their stay in school.
- School does not provide transport for students.
- Students are not authorized to drive a car, scooter or a motorcycle to school. There is a lack of parking facilities, street parking around the school is illegal and motor cycles have proven to be too dangerous for the school to condone their use.
School provides both a mid-morning snack and lunch for the students. The fees are announced on our website. (or parents may send to school a mid-morning snack and a lunch pack in a box for their child)
School may provide breakfast if requested by parents. (Extra payment is required)
The library is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:00, and Saturdays from 09:00 to 13:00. Students are allowed to borrow books for one week at a time.
The Health Centre is located on the first floor of the Elementary School building. It is attended by one full-time registered doctor.