In her Keynote during the Nowruz celebration of the Silk Road International School (Bishkek) at Asanbai Center on 19th of March 2021, Shelly Gupta, the director of SRIS, summarizes the changes and improvements implemented in the first two terms of school year 2020/2021 and ongoing projects for the third term and next school year (2021/2022).
Keynote Title: Change is the only constant
- New Leadership Team
- New Vision Statement
- New Mission Statement
- Improved online teaching at the start of the year.
- Back to Full Offline with Hygiene Measures
- Improvements in the Cambridge Primary implementation
- Improvements in the Cambridge Secondary implementation
- Academic Intervention
- Induction Programs
- Improved ESL Department
- Cafeteria Improvements
- Update of the SRIS Kyrgyz and Russian Language Program
- Improve the Kyrgyz History Curriculum
- Extend Project Based Learning (PBL)
- Design new school uniform with parent and student involvement.
- Full IGCSE “ICE” Curriculum
- Cambridge Advanced Curriculum – AS and A Levels (11th and 12th Grade)
- German as additional foreign language
- SRIS Summer School Program
- SRIS parents should register until 15th April 2021 – Waiting list is growing