This post is also available in: English (Англисче) Русский (Орус)
Dance Teacher – Cambridge PrimarySilk Road International School - Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
Open position for a Dance teacher for Primary at Silk Road International School.
At «SRIS» we need a qualified choreography teacher to teach dance to smaller children.
As a dance teacher at «SRIS» you help our students to develop physical abilities and body control that can last for the rest of their lives. You teach various dancing techniques and teach our students new moves and choreographies that challenge them to develop better coordination and promote physical activity among children from kindergarten and primary.
You also assist in preparing school events and prepare our students to perform your choreography during those events.
At «SRIS» our teaching and work language is English, so you need the ability to communicate in English.
- Profession education in choreography, dance or a related area.
- Physical fitness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of various kinds of child appropriate dances and choreographies.
- Friendliness, approachability, and high energy.
- At least one year of related teaching experience.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work with young children in a school setting.
- English: A2 Level or better
Duties and Responsibilities
You create and implement lesson and dance activities that keep our students safe and healthy as they remain active.
You create choreographies for school events and train the students to perform them.
You teach students based on their ability levels.
In cooperation with our school doctor and PE teacher, you promote health and wellness and provides strategies for increasing student movement and fitness within the regular classroom.
Creating lesson plans and assisting in curriculum development.
Communicating with parents and guardians.
Start and Duration
This teaching position is currently open and should be filled as soon as possible.
This position is a full-time position with a one-year contract, which will be prolonged for another year with mutual consent.
Your involvement is weekdays (from 8:30 to 17:00).
Salary and benefits are competitive and will be discussed during the interview.
Your application must include:
- A cover letter (email) in English.
- At least one reference contact or recommendation letter of previous teaching position.
- In the E-Mail Subject: A reference to the position, for which you are applying for.
- A highlight of your relevant skills.
- The date of your availability.
- Your CV (in English or Russian).
Interested applicants should send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry: Education (Teaching Position)
Type of involvement:
- Full-time Position
- Until position is filled
- Duration until the end of the ongoing school year, prolonged with mutual consent.
- Salary: discussed during the interview
- Location: Bishkek, 11th micro district, Aitiev 7
- Work Schedule: from 8:30 to 17:00
All open positions at SRIS
Russian Language Teacher
Open position for a Russian Language Teacher at Silk Road International School.
Marketing Assistant for a Cambridge School
Open position for a Marketing Assistant at Silk Road International School
Primary Co-teacher / Assistant Teacher
Open position for a primary co-teacher (6 to 10-year-olds) at Silk Road International School. The position is open for the current academic year. Applications are accepted until the position is filled.
Kyrgyz Language Teacher
Open position for a Kyrgyz Language Teacher at Silk Road International School. We update our Kyrgyz and Russian curriculum to use the latest teaching techniques.
Physical Education Teacher – Cambridge Primary
Open position for a Physical Education teacher for Primary and Lower High School at Silk Road International School.
Homeroom Teacher – Cambridge Primary
Open position for a Cambridge Primary homeroom teacher at Silk Road International School.