Marketing Assistant for a Cambridge SchoolSilk Road International School - Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
Open position for a Marketing Assistant at Silk Road International School
Silk Road International School (SRIS) strives to provide the best stimulation for young students to develop the responsibility, integrity and self-motivation necessary to develop their personalities and gain the skills to build a career for themselves in the future. At our Cambridge International School we use English as main language, during all ‘non-language’ subjects.
To communicate our mission statement and our school activities to our multilingual target audience, we need assistant for marketing and social media marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Optimally some experience working in marketing, graphics design or copywriting.
- Solid IT skills.
- Ability to write captivating advertisement copy for blog and social media posts in Russian or Kyrgyz.
- Ability shot good event photos for marketing purposes.
- English: Solid B2 Level, better: C1 Level (Proficient user > Effective operational proficiency or advanced)
- Russian at C Level
- Kyrgyz at B1 level or better
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write post descriptions for social media posts in Russian and Kyrgyz.
- Create and schedule posts, stories, etc. on our website and on social media.
- Translate blog posts, where the source language is English.
- Write and edit website content in Russian and Kyrgyz.
- Participate in the development of Marketing and Social Media Campaigns.
- Play an active role in school’s advancement and implementation of the SRIS mission statement.
- Support and document our SRIS school events.
- Interact with our ‘Content and Media Creation’ workgroups.
Start and Duration
This position is an open position to be filled based on your ability.
This position is a full-time position with a one year contract, which will be prolonged for another year with mutual consent.
Salary and benefits are competitive and will be discussed during the interview.
Your application must include:
- In the E-Mail Subject: Your name and a reference to the position, for which you are applying for.
- A cover letter (email) in English.
- At least one reference contact or recommendation letter of previous comparable position.
- A highlight of your relevant skills
- The date of your availability.
- Your CV (in English).
Interested applicants should send their application to email@example.com
Language proficiency levels
The Language proficiency levels in this job description are described using the
- A1: Basic user > Breakthrough or beginner
- A2: Basic user > Waystage or elementary
- B1: Independent user > Threshold or intermediate
- B2: Independent user > Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1: Proficient user > Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2: Proficient user > Mastery or proficiency
About SRIS – Silk Road International School Bishkek
«SRIS» is the only school in Kyrgyzstan to offer a creative branch with Design & Textiles. Our high school students graduate with Cambridge IGCSE or Cambridge Advanced Levels.
«SRIS» strives to be the best place for merited young talents to develop the stable personalities needed to become esteemed global citizens.
Silk Road International School has offered international education in Bishkek since 1999.
Number of teaching staff: 48
Number of students: 340
Industry: Education (Teaching Position)
Type of involvement:
- Full-time Position
- Until position is filled
- Duration until the end of the ongoing school year, prolonged with mutual consent.
- Salary: discussed during the interview
- Location: Bishkek, 11th micro district, Aitiev 7
- Work Schedule: from 8:30 to 16:30
All open positions at SRIS
Open position for a Russian Language Teacher at Silk Road International School.
Open position for a primary co-teacher (6 to 10-year-olds) at Silk Road International School. The position is open for the current academic year. Applications are accepted until the position is filled.
Open position for a Kyrgyz Language Teacher at Silk Road International School. We update our Kyrgyz and Russian curriculum to use the latest teaching techniques.
Open position for a Physical Education teacher for Primary and Lower High School at Silk Road International School.
Open position for a Cambridge Primary homeroom teacher at Silk Road International School.