For the upcoming academic year 2021/2022, starting with two weeks of teacher induction training on 2021-08-09, we have several open positions:
- German Language Teacher
- Russian Language Teacher
- Kyrgyz Language Teacher
- English Language Teacher for Cambridge IGCSE
- English Language Teacher (part time) for IELTS & SAT Preparation Courses
Your application must include:
- A cover letter (email) in English.
- At least one reference contact or recommendation letter of previous teaching position.
- In the E-Mail Subject: A reference to the position, for which you are applying for.
- A highlight of your relevant skills
- The date of your availability.
- Your CV (in English or Russian).
- Interested applicants should send their application to: email@example.com
Language proficiency levels
Language proficiency levels are described using the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages also used by Cambridge English Qualifications.
- A1: Basic user > Breakthrough or beginner
- A2: Basic user > Waystage or elementary
- B1: Independent user > Threshold or intermediate
- B2: Independent user > Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1: Proficient user > Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2: Proficient user > Mastery or proficiency