For the current academic year 2021/2022, we have still have some open positions:
Your application must include:
- A cover letter (email) in English.
- At least one reference contact or recommendation letter of previous teaching position.
- In the E-Mail Subject: A reference to the position, for which you are applying for.
- A highlight of your relevant skills
- The date of your availability.
- Your CV (in English or Russian).
- Interested applicants should send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Language proficiency levels
Language proficiency levels are described using the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages also used by Cambridge English Qualifications.
- A1: Basic user > Breakthrough or beginner
- A2: Basic user > Waystage or elementary
- B1: Independent user > Threshold or intermediate
- B2: Independent user > Vantage or upper intermediate
- C1: Proficient user > Effective operational proficiency or advanced
- C2: Proficient user > Mastery or proficiency