Open position for a primary co-teacher (6 to 10-year-olds) at Silk Road International School for the school year 2021/2022.
Our school is looking for a co-teacher fluent in English, Russian and Kyrgyz language who has an experience working with primary pupils. The role of a co-teacher is to actively support students in class, help the homeroom teacher during the lessons and ensure professional communication with parents.
- At least one year of experience working with primary children
- Fluent in English, Russian and Kyrgyz language
- Education background related to teaching, working with children or linguistics
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Actively supporting students in class;
- Helping the homeroom teacher with classroom preparation;
- Supervising students during breaktimes or playground time;
- Managing classroom activities and student behaviour;
- Communicating with parents and guardians;
- Completing administrative files and government documentation;
- Attending professional development classes and programs
Start and Duration
This position is a full-time position with a one-year contract, which will be prolonged for another year with mutual consent.
Work hours are 8:15 am – 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary and benefits are competitive and will be discussed during the interview.
Your application must include:
- A resume in English.
- At least one reference contact or recommendation letter of previous employer
In the E-Mail Subject: A reference to the position, for which you are applying for.
A highlight of your relevant skills
The date of your availability.
Your CV (in English)
Interested applicants should send their application to email@example.com